Bilingual Trip to London

Bilingual Trip to London
The Group!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Palabras de la Profe: Cuando Llegamos!


Well, here we are. I've been a bit worried and overwhelmed with the responsibility of traveling with other people's children. But I know it's a great opportunity for them, they will realize that they can manage much better than they think. There are great opportunities waiting for them. I will like this to be the starting point of my students' desire or wish to travel and discover other worlds. Now, I'm relaxed. I know all of us will have a wonderful time for sure!

Bien, aqui estamos. He estado un poco preocupada y angustiada por la responsibilidad de viajar con los hijos de otras personas. Pero se que es una gran oportunidad para ellos, se daran cuenta de que pueden arreglarselas mucho mejor de lo que creen. Hay muchas opportunidades esperandoles. Me gustaria que esto fuese el principio de su gusto por viajar y descubrir otros mundos. Ahora, estoy relajada. Se que todos nosotros lo pasaremos estupendamente, esto es seguro.

No comments:

Post a Comment