Bilingual Trip to London

Bilingual Trip to London
The Group!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Despues del Viaje: Los Pensamientos de Marta

Well....The trip was was fantastic and exciting. The best was the Madame Tussauds and the musical of Michael Jackson....and the London Eye, the Big Ben, the Natural History Museum. When we went to Harrod's we saw very expensive prices. The food was very bad, I hate the hamburgers and the pizza, but I love past. In the third day I ate spagheti pomodoro: mmmm...pasta! In the airport I was very nervous. Oh I forgot, the best part of the day was in the hotel, in our rooms!!!! 

                                     I loved this trip!!!!

Marta and Andrea in front of Buckingham Palace!

Bueno....EL viaje fue fanastico y emocionante. Lo mejor fue el Madame Tussauds y el musical de Michael Jackson...y el London Eye, el Big Ben, el Museo de Historia Natural...Cuando fuimos a Harrod's nosotros vimos unos precios muy caros. La comida era muy mala, yo odio las hamburguesas y la pizza, pero me encanta la pasta. En el tercer dia, yo comi espaguetis pamodoro: mmmmm pasta! En el aeropuerto yo estuve muy nerviosa. Oh, se me olvidaba...la mejor parte del dia fue en el hotel, en nuestras habitaciones!

                                                Me encanto este viaje!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment